What is it
The small, discreet Pod holds and delivers your insulin while the PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) wirelessly manages your insulin delivery.
A small, lightweight and discreet Pod you'll hardly know is there.
- Tubing-free design that doesn't tie you down
- Adheres securely to most places you'd give an injection
- Precise insulin delivery that's easy to manage
- Internal reservoir, insertion components and pumping mechanism are right in the Pod
- Inserts automatically at the push of a button, with no injection needles in sight
- Waterproof so there's no need to disconnect for bathing or swimming*
- Now smaller, slimmer and lighter, but still holds up to 200 units of insulin
- Stores personalized basal settings — so PDM can be out of range
- Pink slide insert provides added confidence that the cannula has deployed
* The Pod is waterproof to 7.6 m for up to 60 minutes (IPX8 rating). Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) is not waterproof. It should not be placed in or near water.
A wireless Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) that helps put you in control.
- Insulin on board (IOB) is calculated based on correction and meal boluses
- Wireless PDM works up to 1.5 m away from the Pod
- Simple, intuitive sentences guide your use of the OmniPod® System from automatic priming and insertion to bolusing
- Large, colour screen for the information you need at a glance
- Integrated FreeStyle® blood glucose meter automatically incorporates your glucose levels into suggested bolus calculations and history records
- Can be stored in your pocket, purse or backpack
- Conveniently downloads data into easily understandable reports and charts
- Customizable ID screen helps you easily identify your PDM
We want you to be happy
with your OmniPod®.
To read the full guarantee,
please refer to the FAQs.
Each OmniPod® comes with
a 5-year limited warranty.
To read the full warranty,
please refer to the User Guide.
NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE BASICS
FreeStyle® is a registered trademark of Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.