RockTape 5 cm (2") Prints
RockTape--a stronger, stretchier and stickier kinesiology tape to meet the demands of endurance athletes like runners, swimmers and cyclists during the heat of competition. Enhance your performance and recovery through its ability to provide either compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling.
Rock Tape is also a well used adhesive for CGM's, Infusion sets and sensors.
- Strong, water-resistant adhesive that won't fall off during competition
- Tighter weave that enables muscles to more easily "snap back" to neutral
- 180% stretch, helps reduce skin irritation and also allows fuller range of motion
- Wearable for up to 5 days
- 97% cotton, 3% nylon, low moisture absorption, hypo-allergenic (contains no latex or zinc)
- Each roll is 5 cm x 5 m (2" x 16.4') with 6-10 applications per roll
Products posted on the site are related items that can be used with insulin pump therapy. The Insulet Corporation nor Bayshore Specialty Rx endorse any of these products directly. These recommendations have been shared by customers whose needs, preferences and situations may differ from yours. Discuss these products with your healthcare provider prior to trial.